by ©Arun Narayanan, Dec 2002
A nice implementation of the magic squares game where the objective is to arrange the numbers in order. Multiple levels, timer and counter included. Warning: The game is very addictive! (Internet Explorer only)
- Choose a Level (3 to 10).
- The game board has blocks with numbers in it. Also there is a single "hole" that can be used for moving the blocks.
- The objective of the game is to order the numbers using the "hole" for temporary movement.
- Press the "Start Game" button. The timer would be started.
- Move blocks in a row by clicking on them. A block can be moved only if it is in the same row or column as the "hole". Make a guess by typing in a number in the box provided.
- You can move multiple blocks (in the same row or column as the "hole") by clicking the farthest block that you need to be moved.